With the 2020 iNED Bootcamp proving to be a significant draw for both incumbent and aspiring iNEDs, limited places for the event on 23rd January remain and Fund Boards Council is advising would-be attendees to register for their place as soon as possible.
The iNED Bootcamp is open to Fund Boards Council individual and corporate members, with a limited number of places available to non-members. This is a must-attend event for anyone sitting on a fund board as an independent director and those who aspire to do so.
Here’s what you can expect on the day;
- Hear from leading fund board chairs on their experience of working with independent directors and the opportunities that greater independence on fund boards brings.
- Next, 3 experienced independent directors will share their experiences as an independent voice on their fund board.
- Find out about the responsibilities and liabilities that iNEDs face and discuss how iNEDs can effectively keep track of and address the ongoing requirements of the role.
- Hear from an expert panel of board directors from across investment governance – they’ll compare and contrast experiences from workplace pensions, master trusts, fund boards and investment trusts. Learn from their governance experience and examine opportunities to tap into this combined expertise on an ongoing basis.
- Join us for networking drinks immediately after the Bootcamp.
We look forward to welcoming you to the 2020 iNED BootCamp.
Tickets are selling fast – don’t miss out! Register for the iNED Boot Camp today