Are you UK fund board ready?
Earlier this week, on the 5th of June, UK Fund Boards had the great pleasure of speaking to an enthusiastic and engaged group of CFA Society of the UK members at the offices of the CFA Institute in the City.
The hour-long meeting focused on the following:
1. The rationale of the Asset Management Market Study
2. The importance of the UK asset management industry
3. The implications of the new regulations on fund managers
4. The opportunities for aspiring independent directors
5. Assessment of Value — what does this mean, and what does it involve?
6. The current state of UK fund boards, what needs to be done in the next year and a half
7. What is board culture, and why it is important.
I am most grateful for the CFA UK society for the opportunity, and for those who attended with their engagement, and lots of questions!
If you would like more information on this presentation, please do get in touch.